I HATE YOU SOPHIE EXCEPT NOT REALLY.
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
4Am and no because I had Foxy, my beautiful fox stuffed animal.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
Uhm, wings? Are wings an option? Wings.
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
The Croods. I hail from a family that never really left the Stone Age of thinking, so that movie was a bit emotional for me. Alternately, Warm Bodies, because it showed that humanity goes deeper than what you are and because I loved it and am just bad about talking about it.
4. What is your favorite TV show of all time ie you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Ahhhh no. I don’t really have one of those. My ability to watch tv is sporadic, one day I’ll watch seven episodes and then I’ll lose the motivation to despite loving it. So. Let’s go with: I quote Supernatural, Doctor Who, Harry Potter (whoops not tv) and Sherlock so let’s go with those.
5. Whats your favorite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
My favorite way to wake up is coVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENIMIES
oh god it’s horribly lame and cutesy god but I like to wake up holding someone I care about like my baby bro or whatnot don’t look at me
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Psssh who has one name when you can have all of them? But in all seriousness, I am Shannon and Shannon is me. Except when I’m feeling more Jeffery, Mark, or Elissa. In which case I’m them. But really I’m Shannon.
7. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you’ve ever owned and do you still have it?
Uhm. I own Garth Brooks’ complete collection. All of them. And yes I still have it.
8. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats)?
A floating island-castle boat with a landing strip for a polka-dotted private plane. I’m very practical.
9. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
Do you want it numbered or alphabetized? Kidding. Ok, I tend to stutter when I get nervous, even over really simple words, I forget words all the time for no apparent reason (like, I’ll lose the word door), I frequently creep people out when I’m attempting friendship, and I really wish I set myself on fire less often because ouch man.
10. Your favorite item of clothing and why?
My sweaters, all of them, just with varying degrees of love that fluctuates according to my mood. And because they’re comfortable and warm and make me happy.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
I would go to Ireland and I would take… Two or three friends. Not too many, I’d want to be able to focus on the sites without worrying that someone was gonna do something stupid.
12. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
DRAGON. D R A G O N. DRAGON.
13. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
Serial killer hobo who lives, unknown to everyone, on a nice farm in the woods. And yes, actually. I was pretty convinced.
Reason I know half the shit I know is prep for that life.
14. Whats the next planned event you’re looking to in your life?
College. Sort of. Except no.
15. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn’t of?
I continued eating sushi despite the fact that I was allergic BUT IN MY DEFENSE it’s my favorite kind and I was mourning it.
16. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/Ben and Jerry’s flavor what would you be?
Wtf question is this I don’t know I’m gonna say Cherry Garcia but that’s just ‘cause it’s my favorite? Uhm.
Okay real answer would be Cherry Garcia because it’s a weird ice-cream, cherry flavor, with everybody’s favorite candy, chocolate, thrown in. I’m an alien with quasi human characteristics. Boom.
17. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn’t want to talk to?
A certain librarian who won’t be named for reasons that are paranoid in nature.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child …and now?
Foxy, the aforementioned stuffed fox. And now… well, I don’t classify my baby, Ant, (computer), as a toy because he is my baby. So, Xbox 360.
19. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
SHUSH I DIDN’T FORGET THIS ONE I DON’T CRY BECAUSE I AM A MANLY MASTIFF. HEAR MY ROAR.
20. What did you dream about last night?
Dude it was so weird, okay. Generally I dream about manly-mastiff things like wrestling and blood
and hugging people and animals but last night I was in this abandoned house. I opened up the window, I wasn’t supposed to but fuck da rules, and then a demon came over and was all DAMNITT SHANNON YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. So he possessed me and then introduced himself as the demonic equivalent of LSD (I dunno, man). Then suddenly, like I blinked, you, Meeesh, and a shitton of other people showed up and there was bongos and a little stage. A dude came out and was all “POETRY SLAM TIME” and my Uncle of all people walks out and starts rapping that song with the airplanes that goes “Can we pretend airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars”.
Then I woke up.
21. What are you really afraid of?
- 1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
- 2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
- 3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
- 4. What is your favorite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
- 5. Whats your favorite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
- 6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
- 7. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
- 8. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats)?
- 9. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
- 10. Your favorite item of clothing and why?
- 11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
- 12. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
- 13. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
- 14. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
- 15. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't of ?
- 16. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/Ben and Jerry's flavor what would you be?
- 17. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to?
- 18. What was your favorite toy as a child . . .and now?
- 19. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
- 20. What did you dream about last night?
- 21. What are you really afraid of?
yesterday i was loading up the dishwasher with my sister and i was babbling about tumblr. so i was talking about my tumblr awards and i was like “one of my favorite blogs followed me!!” and my sister was like “whoooo? omg who????” and my mom just busts in “HER FAVORITE BLOG IS DEA-N NOW WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET TO WORK” and i just stood there for about two minutes staring because she was a-1 correct.
- that guy in the state farm commercial that says “can i get a hot tub” like hes prayin in a church
He is adorable.
today in french we learned how to say “what’s in the bag” and i couldn’t stop laughing because
swaggity swag qu’est-ce qui dans le sac
Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they’re wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don’t need to be a mystery to be remarkable.